Posted by: P. LaViolette
September 20, 2021
Updated: September 27, 2021
Below is an excellent testimony by Dr. Peter McCullough made to the Texas Senate HHS Committee. If his recommendations could be put into action Covid would be a thing of the past. It is refreshing to hear some ideas of sanity to clear the air from the insane way that Covid is being handled in the U.S.
Also I would like to summarize a number of things that might be useful to keep on hand in case one happened to test positive on a covid test.
- hydrochloroquinine and zinc (see earlier postings). Hydrochloroquinine acts as a zinc ionophore to assist zinc to pass through the cell wall where it is effective to block viral replication. But the medical establishment has made it difficult for one to obtain a prescription. For a prescribing doctor see https://etheric.com/dr-simone-gold-gives-truth-about-covid-19-vaccine/
- quercetin (available in most vitamin stores). Quercetin may be used instead of hydrochloroquinine as a zinc ionophore and does not need a prescription.
- l lysine (available in most vitamin stores). It blocks viral replication; see https://etheric.com/new-studies-l-lysine-cure-covid-and-vacine-dangers/
- Ivermectin, which is usually prescribed to be taken in conjunction with hydrochloroquinine and zinc. The medical establishment has made it difficult for people to obtain a prescription for this as well. Although, see above for prescribing doctors, and one can obtain Ivermectin for vetrinary use at a tractor supply store. Use caution to observe the dosage per kilogram of body weight; e.g. although officially it is sold for animal use such as for horses. Make sure that the brand purchased does not contain other drugs as well.
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Various immune system boosting herbs such as astragulus, or viral retardants such as olive leaf extract.
- An ultrasonic nebulizer inhaler for use in nebulizing a hydrogen peroxide solution. The inhaled mist helps to knock out any viruses that may have settled in the air passages or lungs. Research to find out what ratio of peroxide to water to use.
If you can begin treatment early at the sign of the first symptoms, chances are you will never have to go to the hospital. If you do go to the hospital, don’t expect the doctors there to give you any of the above for treatment. If you have on hand this aresenal of remedies, there should be no reason to subject yourself to the horrors of vacination. To learn more, read earlier postings on covid and vacination on this site.