- Will a Superwave Arrive in 2017? 49 Comments Posted on: Dec 30th, 2016
An earlier posting (http://etheric.com/the-date-revealed-at-garabandal-for-the-coming-world-miracle/), discussed the revelation of Garabandal and attempted to infer the date of the miracle that the four young girls were told would affect the whole earth. I had narrowed the possibilities down to two dates: 2017 and 2020.
- Test results on the Nassikas Thruster II propulsion device 19 Comments Posted on: Oct 24th, 2016
Earlier this year we had conducted a crowd funding campaign to raise money in order to conduct a test of the Nassikas thruster II propulsion device (https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/superconducting-levitation-thruster#/). The coil was wound by Superpower Inc. (Schenectady, NY) in early October and tests were completed this past week at the Superpower facilities.
- Speculations on the Electrogravitic Propulsion System of the Flux Liner Spacecraft 18 Comments Posted on: Aug 22nd, 2016
The above drawing was made by aerospace illustrator Mark McCandlish who based his sketch on the testimony of a friend of his who witnessed several such craft in operation. On November 12, 1988 his friend had the good fortune of viewing this vehicle and two other electrogravitic craft in a restricted hanger at Norton Air Force base while attending an air show that day. The crafts were being demonstrated to a select group of people who were given special access at the show. He observed the craft silently hovering a few feet above the ground.
- Will a Superwave Arrive in 2017? 49 Comments Posted on: Dec 30th, 2016
- Back to Stargate Portal
- Books and Videos
- Questions and Answers
- Om the Cosmic Vibration
- Ether Physics
- Overunity Energy Production
- Systems Psychology
- Stargate Archive
- Galactic Superwaves
- ET Communication
- The Riddle of the Sphinx
- Paul LaViolette Bio
Other sites of Interest
Subquantum Kinetics (Book, 3rd Edition)
New expanded third paperback edition, 352 pages: 36 pages of new material added, 13 new diagrams
Starlane Publications, Niskayuna, NY, 2010, 2003, 1994
Note: this book contains equations. Parts may be challenging for the lay reader.
(For information on the expanded fourth edition of Subquantum Kinetics click here.)
A Systems Approach to Physics and Cosmology
Subquantum Kinetics is a revolutionary physics methodology that was inspired by advances in our understanding of how nonequilibrium reaction systems spawn self-organizing wave patterns. Replacing the fragmented and self-contradictory framework of modern physics, subquantum kinetics opens the door to a truly elegant unified field theory. Electromagnetic, gravitational, and nuclear potential fields all emerge from a single set of nonlinear equations representing subquantum processes postulated to take place throughout all space. It is the first fundamental theory to have its predictions of the nucleon’s energy potential profile later confirmed by particle scattering form factor data.
This approach, which is consistent with the ideas of Whitehead, Einstein, de Broglie, and Feynman, provides answers to many fundamental questions: Namely, how does the subquantum matrix generate the zero-point energy continuum and spawn the formation of matter? How do charge and mass come into being and how do they generate fields consistent with the laws of electrostatics and gravitation? Subquantum Kinetics also lays the foundations for a new wave theory of matter. Its nondispersing, periodic structures resolve the wave-particle dualism and produce de Broglie wave diffraction effects consistent with observation.
Subquantum Kinetics also leads to a new view of our cosmos: an open, order-generating universe, continuously creating matter and energy. Its prediction of a new form of energy, continuously emerging within all planets and stars, led to the discovery that planets, brown dwarfs, and red dwarf stars all share a common mass-luminosity relation and it also anticipated the anomalous blueshift found in the Pioneer 10 maser signal.
This book addresses many other subjects such as: Is the universe really expanding? What produces the cosmological redshift? Do black holes really exist? What makes stars pulsate? Why do blue supergiants produce supernova explosions? What powers galactic core explosions? It also provides some insights into the electrogravitic connection that Brown was researching. In particular, chapter 11 gives some background information on Townsend Brown’s electrogravitics.
Also available on DVD: Lecture by Paul LaViolette on cosmology and subquantum kinetics
Some of What’s New in the Third Edition
- Computer simulations of Model G reaction-diffusion system performed in 2010 (8 total) are discussed and illustrated. These confirm:
- earlier published conceptions of the contour of the subatomic particle’s core field pattern,
- the prediction that a subatomic particle core is surrounded by a Compton wavelength,
- periodicity that extends out to large radial distances, thus corroborating the conclusions about particle diffraction,
- the prediction that particle nuclei would serve as creation centers for the production of second generation progeny,
- the prediction that a gravity field gradient in Model G should induce particle movement.
- It presents the new insight that spin plays a leading role in nucleon binding
- It presents the idea that the neutron is the first particle to nucleate from a critical zero point energy fluctuation and that the proton forms later through beta decay of the neutron with the accompanying release of an electron and electron antineutrino. The previous edition postulated instead that the proton could form directly from a zero-point energy fluctuation.
- It plots additional mass-luminosity data for brown dwarfs, demonstrating further confirmation of the subquantum kinetics genic energy prediction.
- It discusses the phenomenon of “Hot Jupiters”, planets in the range of 0.5 to 5 times the mass of Jupiter in very close orbits around their parent stars and which are found to have unusually inflated diameters, up to 80% larger than that of Jupiter. The new edition shows that this can be easily accounted for by the genic energy hypothesis. It shows how stellar diameter correlates with the enhanced genic energy output predicted for the planet due to the influence of the parent’s gravity potential well.
- A general updating of the book to reflect recent astronomical discoveries and a rewriting of many parts of the book to make its concepts more easily understandable.
Acclaim for Subquantum Kinetics
“The book on subquantum kinetics by Paul LaViolette is one of the first profound works in the investigation of the physical vacuum. There are grounds to recommend this monograph as a compulsory textbook for students of the physical sciences. There is no doubt that this book is an outstanding contribution to modern physics and that it will receive the attention and appreciation of many thankful readers.”
Evgeny Podkletnov, Ph.D.
Professor of chemistry, Tech. D., Tampere, Finland
For full review in Infinite Energy magazine click here
“Paul LaViolette’s book is an admirable and lucid account that open-minded scientists would do well to examine carefully for its creative insights.”
Dr. Eugene F. Mallove
Editor-in-Chief, Infinite Energy magazine
“This book has a great amount of references,… clear and convincing criticisms of the big bang and contains an open discussion of relevant modern physics topics. I recommend it to all people interested in the foundations of science and in the deeper questions of nature.”
Andre Koch Torres Assis, Ph.D.
Institute of Physics, State University of Campinas, Brazil
“Entropy perpetually increases in a closed system but the system that we take as our physical world is not closed. This is a very important part of the world view of Paul LaViolette, whose work is highlighted and reviewed on several Open SETI pages. Readers can use the website’s search facility to locate the key passages
Briefly, LaViolette is an “astrophysicist” whose work is not in the mainstream but has turned some very important heads. I used the quotes because he earned his Ph.D. in systems theory, although he has published in the field of astrophysics, and has had access to the Very Large Array, etc.
His several books comprise an elegant “theory of everything”, beginning with the dynamics of the subquantum domain, showing how this generates subatomic particles and physical fields, including gravitational fields, and their observed characteristics and behaviors, building all the way to vast cosmological systems, not failing to bring in human mythological systems along the way. LaViolette accomplishes all this with just a very few equations describing subquantum dynamics. That’s it! the result is breathtaking.
Now, for the purposes of answering your question, I’ll just say that for LaViolette, energy isn’t just “there”, arising out of the mythical big bang and running down ever since. Rather, it comes out of the subquantum domain constantly and in accordance with specific principles and conditions. The most important condition is the local gravitational density. The greater it is, the more energy “comes out”. This “genic energy” is incredibly important for understanding how astronomical objects work.
Important for us, here and now, because, living in a galaxy as we do, we are subject to what LaViolette describes as “Galactic Superwaves” – periodic galactic core explosions whose shock waves have in the past and will continue to rampage through this galaxy and all others.
Out of his theory, LaViolette lists numerous predictions, which have been being fulfilled one by one ever since he originally published. Many more have yet to be tested!”
March 16, 2005
Interview with Karmopolis
“LaViolette’s book [Subquantum Kinetics] in which he discusses his Model G is a masterpiece.”
Jérôme Huck, Electric SpaceCraft Journal,
June 27, 2001
“This book should be in every college library… This reviewer strongly welcomes Dr. LaViolette’s contribution to a much better understanding of the many unexplained problems in physics and a theory that can be used to unravel these long-standing mysteries. This book is highly recommended.”
Hal Fox, Editor, Journal of New Energy
“His work is considered as a step into the 21st century. We recommend Subquantum Kinetics to our readers.”
Anthropos, volume 13, 1998
“Much of science is so specialized that the research is performed and reported in a vacuum. It is always refreshing to come across scientific thinkers who go beyond a single discipline, who explore and explain how their model may account for a wide range of phenomena. Paul LaViolette is such a thinker.
His speculation about subquantum kinetics is more than a theory. It may be a kind of doorway to more generous, unified concepts than those we have been trying fruitlessly to reconcile. Waves and particles, the relative and the absolute, entropy and order, all fit into an exciting rudimentary new way of seeing whole.
In one sense, the idea of a reactive-diffusive ether is startling. However, as the reader explores this notion, it begins to make sense. Once considered, it seems more intuitively plausible than our familiar idea of dead and empty space. It is more like our earliest sense of a living, breathing universe.”
Marilyn Ferguson, Author of The Aquarian Conspiracy